It is the abbreviated form of “Platelet rich plasma”, i.e. platelet (thrombocyte) enriched plasma procedure. It is a procedure, in which a small amount of blood is withdrawn from the patient, placed in a centrifuge (for separation) that separates its components, and then the obtained platelet rich plasma is injected into the same patient, with intent to provide skin rejuvenation and support the reconstruction.
The P.R.P. system is a method that supports the rejuvenation of the tissues by stimulating and activating the stem cells in the injection site.
The task of platelets (thrombocyte cells) is to ensure tissue repair in the body, by ensuring the blood coagulation in case of any damage. And the P.R.P. system is intended to ensure that the platelets and growth factors obtained through a centrifugation process reach the site where they are needed.
Therefore the P.R.P procedure effective in the induction of collagen production is the leading procedure among the procedures intended for rejuvenating our skin, and rapidly renewing our hair, face, body, i.e all the area of our body.
A certain amount of blood taken from the person is subjected to a centrifugation process for separating the platelets. The concentration of separated platelets is 10 times higher than the normal concentration in the blood. The resulting separated platelets (thrombocyte cells) are injected into the treatment site. Under the skin, the platelets ensure the release of growth factors.
Growth factors act by increasing the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid for ensuring the tissue repair, skin rejuvenation and eliminating the skin problems such as wrinkles and acne, in an effective way.
A P.R.P. Procedure takes maximum half an hour. I apply the dermapen and mesotherapy techniques.
Application areas of P.R.P.
- For obtaining a bright and healthy appearance in the restructuring of the skin
- For the solution of hair problems encountered after hair transplantation
- For the cosmetic treatment of the face, neck, cleavage, legs, hands, and arms
- For the elimination of the existing wrinkles, and solving the loss of elasticity problems
- For supporting the healing of the existing scars and stretch marks.
- For hyperpigmentation
- For decrease of collagen
- For flattening of the dermal-epidermal junction
- A-Type epidermal cell
- For Solar radiation and its photochemical effects
- For helping the skin to be restructured after laser or chemical peeling procedures.
- It can be safely used for helping reshape the underarm and breast sagging.
Application Sessions of P.R.P.
- The P.R.P. System applied with the person’s own blood is a safe procedure carried out in a sterile environment
- The recommended number of P.R.P. sessions is 3 or 4. Sessions can be applied at 3-week intervals.
- The shining and brightness of the skin emerges immediately after the first application. After the sessions, the reconstruction and repair process begin to appear effectively.
- 1 or 2 maintenance sessions per year are recommended for ensuring the permanence of the restoration-repair obtained in consequence of the sessions.
- The P.R.P. procedure that can be safely carried out without causing any pain sensation is an effective treatment method for all skin problems.