A gastric balloon is a non-surgical weight loss procedure that involves placing a balloon in the stomach and limit the stomach’s capacity to hold food. After balloon placement you feel fuller faster and your stomach volume is reduced. The gastric balloon procedure is a simple, quick, non-surgical procedure. Compared to people who only diet and exercise, those who use a gastric balloon generally experience three times more weight loss.
How is the gastric balloon inserted? The gastric balloon procedure is performed endoscopically. Under mild anesthesia the gastric balloon is applied to our patient through the mouth with an endoscopy device. The patient is monitored with a camera. The balloon is inflated by injecting Methylene (blue) liquid. Since stomach volumes can vary from person to person, the size of the gastric balloon is also variable. The balloon is usually removed after a period of 6 to 12 months. This process is specified according to the targeted weight loss goal by the patient and the doctor. When the patient loses the targeted excess weight, the gastric balloon is removed from the stomach endoscopically.
- Blood Tests
- Gastric Balloon
- Nutrition Consultation for 6 mounts (Dietitian will have a nutrition plan for you to follow up) (online available).
- Medworld VIP Hamam Program
- English & German & Russian & French & Arabic Translator Services – Translation services at the Hospital
- % 30 Discount For Other Treatments of Medworld Clinic
- Free transfer Airport PickUp & Drop Off
contact for more information and price