HAND & ARM
Our doctors and therapists evaluate your range of motion, strength, function, sensation, and coordination in your hand and arm, and assess any swelling, pain, wounds, and scars. Your treatment may include exercise, manual (“hands-on”) therapy, functional training, splinting, casting, management of scars, electrical and thermal (heat and cold) therapies, and conditioning to help you return to work (“work hardening”).
- Physical Evaluation
- Vip Hamam (Turkish Bath) Program at Medworld
- Regular Consultations with Physical Therapy Doctor
- Consultation with Dietician
- Individual Tests and Treatment Plan
- A total of 7 days of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation: The length of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation session in our center is 3 hours. The program includes: Physiotherapy, Diadynamic Therapy, Interferential Therapy, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Electroplating, Lontophoresis, Laser Spot Treatments, Neural Therapy, Magnetic Therapy, Acupuncture, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Ozone Therapy, Manuel Therapy, Therapeutic Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Paraffin Wax Treatment For Hands and Feet, Therapeutic Mud Application, Sea Salt Application Therapy enriched with pine essential oils and pine extract.
- Sports Therapist Sessions
- Access to Health Club ( Sauna-Steam Bath, Turkish Bath, Gym, Swimming Pool)
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- Customized Patient Services in English, Russian, German, Arabic and French.