FOR RHEUMATIC DISEASES
Medical rehabilitation, including physical and occupational therapy, can help you do daily activities while managing a rheumatic condition. A rehabilitation program tailored to your condition and needs allows you improve your strength and flexibility and the movement of your joints and muscles – all with less pain and stiffness. Such a program will not cure a rheumatic condition, but it can help you become better able to function and more independent.
Anyone who is experiencing pain, spasms, swelling or stiffness that is reducing the ability to function, the range of motion, strength or endurance, should consult a rehabilitation therapist. Seeing a physical or occupational therapist with special training in treating rheumatic diseases can be particularly helpful.
- Physical Evaluation
- Vip Hamam (Turkish Bath) Program at Medworld
- Regular Consultations with Physical Therapy Doctor
- Consultation with Dietician
- Individual Tests and Treatment Plan
- A total of 7 days of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation: The length of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation session in our center is 3 hours. The program includes: Physiotherapy, Diadynamic Therapy, Interferential Therapy, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Electroplating, Lontophoresis, Laser Spot Treatments, Neural Therapy, Magnetic Therapy, Acupuncture, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Ozone Therapy, Manuel Therapy, Therapeutic Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Paraffin Wax Treatment For Hands and Feet, Therapeutic Mud Application, Sea Salt Application Therapy enriched with pine essential oils and pine extract.
- Sports Therapist Sessions
- Access to Health Club ( Sauna-Steam Bath, Turkish Bath, Gym, Swimming Pool)
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- Customized Patient Services in English, Russian, German, Arabic and French.