Even if you don’t have a current cardiovascular condition, regular check-ups are a great way to detect potential risk factors and prevent several heart conditions. During your heart screening, your doctor can check for these risk factors by performing a series of tests and then create the best treatment options for you. Treatment options can be anything from lifestyle changes to medications.
Many heart conditions and their risk factors can go undetected without regular heart check-ups and health screenings. Preventative healthcare can help you and your doctors stay on top of your health and find potential health issues before they develop into something more serious.
- Kardiologische Untersuchung
- EKG (Elektrokardiographie)
- ECO (Echokardiographie)
- AUFWAND-Test (Laufband)
- Blutbild (Hämogramm) -18 Parameter
- SGPT (ALT), SGOT (AST),
- Glukose (Nüchternblutzucker)
- HDL-Cholesterin, LDL-Cholesterin
- Cholesterin GESAMT, Cholesterin GESAMT/HDL