- Physician First Examination – Pre-operative
- Hair transplantation DHI method with guaranteed Maximum Graft Transplantation
- Micromotor grafts extraction
- Local anesthesia
- All medications
- Postoperative inspection by your doctor
- 7/24 guest service
- Free Shampoo and Lotion
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation 5 Stars Rixos Downtown Antalya– (all inclusive – 2 Person)
- 2x Open Buffet Breakfeast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Drinks
- Free Hamam, Sauna, Steam Room, Swiming Pooll, Beach
- Wellcome spa massage
- All transfers between the airport- hotel
To have thick and healthy hair again is not a dream, but a reality. Hair transplantation not only solves problems of people suffering from baldness for some reasons, but also helps to hide scars, burns, injuries, unsuccessful operations, including face lifting (which has become very popular today). Hair transplantation gives opportunity to restore the density of the hair on the head and face (mustache, eyebrow, beard) after depilation, tattooing or diseases.
MedWorld Clinic provides best hair transplantation services, using both FUE and DHI methods. We have performed 1800 successful operations so far. Besides, in order to be delighted with hair strength and its healthy shine, MedWorld Clinic applies hair laser and mesotherapy methods which are the latest technologies in the world of hair beauty. We would be honored to have you in MedWorld’s «happy clients» list.
No more bald head. New hair – new life!
Anyone who has experienced permanent hair loss may be a candidate for hair restoration surgery, including:
- Men with male pattern baldness
- Women with female pattern hair loss
- Men or women who want to restore or change the shape of their hairline
- People with areas of scarring from injuries or “scarring” skin diseases, and also patients who experienced some hair loss after surgery, such as face lift procedures
- People who want to thicken or restore eyebrows, eyelashes, and beards
- Men and women who want hair in an area where they have little or no hair
DHI – Direct hair implantation – a method of direct seamless hair transplantation. Hair transplantation is carried out using the Choi Pen tool, with a diameter of 0.7 – 0.9 mm (the optimal diameter for minimal trauma to the transplantation area). This method reduces the time spent by the transplants outside the body, which ensures a solid and healthy engraftment.
The grafts (elements of the hair tissue of the head with hair follicles, 1 graft includes 1 to 4 follicles) are taken from donor areas (lateral and occipital zones).
The extracted grafts are first placed with a special liquid of a certain temperature, which ensures their good engraftment after transplantation.
Then, using the same tool, the hair follicle is implanted in the receiving area, according to the direction of hair growth, at an angle of 40-45 degrees, to a certain depth. Hair implantation is performed under local anesthesia, without preliminary incisions and punctures of the skin.
Micro-wounds in the withdrawal zone and in the setting zone resemble punctures from a medical injection, which heal without a trace in 3-5 days. During the first 6 months, the transplanted hair falls out several times and grows again. The patient will be able to see the final result approximately 7-8 months after transplantation.
After the procedure itself, the patient can return to work the next day, as this procedure is minimally traumatic and does not require dressing.
At any stages of alopecia, transplantation is carried out painlessly and comfortably, as an outpatient, most often – in one go it takes 5 to 9 hours. If necessary (large areas of baldness), performed twice. Up to 5,000 grafts can be implanted at a time.
- The main advantage of DHI is minimal trauma and aesthetic effect and a high % of excellent growth of transplanted hair.
- The DHI tool enables the hair tissue to be placed well, thus there is a low risk of scars.
- The DHI hair transplant operation does not require any incision.
- The DHI device controls the depth, angle and direction of the hair follicles implanted.
- DHI hair transplant is a safe operation with a low risk of complications.
Transplantation is contraindicated in diabetes mellitus, arterial hypotension, cancer, some diseases of the scalp, specific mental disorders (trichotillomania, dysmorphophobia);
Also, hair transplantation is not recommended for patients under 17 years of age, when the hormonal background is not yet stable. And for those over 70, when the recovery processes in the body slow down, and graft survival cannot be guaranteed.
Immediately prior to the hair transplant procedure at Medworld, a patient is sampled for clinical analysis. The doctor collects an anamnesis and, after receiving necessary results, proceeds to the operation.
The success of a DHI hair transplant depends on the professionalism of the doctor and his team. Medworld doctors are transplant surgeons, professionals with many years of experience and impeccable practice, who directly supervise the entire procedure from start to finish, which is extremely important. Hair transplantation procedure affects only the surface layers of the skin, so do not worry about risk or complications. Referring to our many years of experience, we can say that the likelihood of unforeseen complications is unlikely.
In contrast to the FUE method, the grafts are taken in DHI and implanted simultaneously, thus reducing the time spent by the hair follicles outside the human body, which ensures a more successful result. The DHI method allows hair transplantation without shaving the head, and also allows you to get a denser fit, and as a result, thicker hair. The downside is that the DHI transplant takes longer, the grafts are transplanted one at a time, which requires more accuracy and care.